Our stage is open to all ages. Not just for kids and not just for adults! Show us what you got! Sign up at 3pm, music starts at 4! Did we mention it's free?
Seattle's best open mic (all ages) is every last Sunday a few minutes from downtown at Skylark. We're right off the West Seattle bridge (Delridge exit, first building on your right).
• No host to hog the spotlight, just bands/solo acts and a friendly, experienced sound engineer
• Full 16 track recordings of your set available for purchase ($10 for solo acts, $20 for bands), make a demo!
• Full menu available until 10pm
• All genres welcome: solo, acoustic, electronica, full bands, and comedy of any type
• 15 minutes/3 songs each (sometimes touring acts get a little extra time)
• Ludwig house drums, Vox AC30 guitar amp, Yamaha G50410 guitar amp, Ashdown ABM500 bass amp, Shure mics, DIs, etc.
Sign-up starts at 3; music starts at 4.