The Skylark hosts SEATTLE'S BEST OPEN MIC every Wednesday just a few minutes from downtown.
7:30pm sign-up /Music starts at 8:30
It's great for musicians, but it is also a great night out to see some of Seattle's best up and coming musicians.
- No host to hog the spotlight, just bands/solo acts and a friendly, experienced sound engineer
- Full 16 track recordings of your set available for purchase ($10 for solo acts, $20 for bands), make a demo!
- Full menu and bar available with 12 beers on tap
- All genres welcome: solo, acoustic, electronica, full bands, and comedy of any type
- 15 minutes/3 songs each (sometimes touring acts get a little extra time)
- Ludwig house drums, Vox AC30 guitar amp, Yamaha G50410 guitar amp, Ashdown ABM500 bass amp, Shure mics, DIs, etc.
- You are welcome to bring more gear, just talk to the sound engineer beforehand to make sure it is compatible
PLEASE NOTE: If you are under 21, show up early and notify our sound person and they will get you up before 10:00pm when our venue becomes 21+.